Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning mommies

+4
Beauty
Vamokuhle
Angels' Mom
Amanda_Z
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Morning mommies Empty Morning mommies

Post by Amanda_Z May 10th 2010, 08:11

Morning mommies hope u had a good mothers day. Mine was fantabulous n dnt ask wht I got up 2. Maybe I made another baby though (sigh) Enjoy ur day ladies swearing
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Morning mommies Empty Re: Morning mommies

Post by Angels' Mom May 10th 2010, 09:19

wow... saucy mothers day A!!! We had a very busy day visiting all the moms... very tiring... Btw, u make gorgeous children so y the hell not!!
Angels' Mom
Angels' Mom
Admin

http://osavulo.forumxpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 10th 2010, 09:42

I agree with Angel's Mom! another cute LO is fine! lol! Kuhle was a Pampers Babe so the one on the "way" will be a Ladies Lounge Babe! Very Happy
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 11th 2010, 08:36

Ay ladies dnt tempt me. I'm so fertile. I wouldn't mind another boy though. (Last one). K's dad thinks I want a gal. I dnt want no competition mina
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 11th 2010, 08:42

hahahaha no competition Smile
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 11th 2010, 09:35

Mina I'm done with babies...hae no 2 is enough,even though I wanted a girl, but hey these boys keep me busy...but hubby is saying he still wants us to try for a girl, but nooooo I'm done yoh!!!
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 11th 2010, 09:43

Talk about hands full Mama L&B. I also have two little people, gal 4yrs and boy 6months. I am also done with babies, worse part I feel im older (34) if i were to have another one i will be towards 40. I dont want to be changes nappies by then Smile Smile
Competition Amanda Smile, i agree you must be the only queen, but the princess is also very cute.
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 11th 2010, 09:47

Ay princess must come whn I'm 35- ish. I want da guys 2 fuss over me.K screams his lungs out whn daddy touch/ hug or even sit next 2 me. Dats wht I want.
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by langelihle May 11th 2010, 09:52

Lol @ competition! yes we need a ladies lounge baby!

langelihle

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 11th 2010, 09:53

I don't want anymore babies nami! Lwandle has to leave with the fact that he is going to be the ONLY child, as spoilt as that will make him to be, I don't care
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 11th 2010, 09:57

Did you hubby agree to this Vamo?
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 11th 2010, 10:30

Cece...its ONLY me, myself and I who decided!lol! coz those are the 3 people who had to carry Lwandle for 42 WEEKS looking like a HIPPO! somedays like a little elephant and others like uNanana boselesele! (I hope you guys know leyonganekwane) Hubby wants many children!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 11th 2010, 10:34

LOLest, i know what you mean about being a HIPPO my baby came weighing 4.8 so u can just imagine how i looked like. I think i want one more.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 11th 2010, 11:26

Lol @ uNanana boselesele. I actually lost weight closer 2 due date, put on weight during ML n losing it steadily now. DF wants a gal (a princess 2 quote his words).
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 11th 2010, 11:56

Cece, I also wouldnt want to see myself changing nappies at 40, you know what they say,life begins at 40...
lol, I can just see your LO being jealous,he sure does look like the jealous type lol!
Vamo,wena you gonna have problems with your hubby,dont do that him tu,just give him one last one Laughing It's not like you won't enjoy the baby making process Razz
Shoo I just dont imagine how big you were,if your baby was weighing 4.8 kg

All I can say at 24 with two kids,yoh I never thought it could be this tough...but hey it all comes with a price...hehehe when Lethabo goes to Tertiary I will only be 35 hehehe,soo nice growing up with your kids...
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 11th 2010, 12:02

I'm sure its nice hey, i'm 27 and want my last born before i turn 30.

LOL i went from a size 8 to 14/16 Embarassed i think i'm 12 now, gonna work hard to be atleast 10 by November.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 11th 2010, 12:11

That's pregnancy for you,it's either you'll lose weight or gain more weight...well I actually consider myself lucky,because with both my babies,I went back to my original weight...I gained weight with preggies, but a month after my babies were born I went back to my size 6/8,lol...people don't even believe me when I tell them that I've got two bambinos...well I guess it's in the genes,lol
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 11th 2010, 12:23

Mama L&B..thatt's nice to grow with your kids neh! I am also SOOOO tired of people arguing with me when I tell them I have a 7 month old son! I have also been petite but was hoping I'd look more womanly after having Lwandle. Instead I look even younger (back to my size 28 jeans) and hubby has been complaining that one of his co-worker (whom I haven't met) said he is going to call his new wife to say that we just got married but he is already cheating with young girl Evil or Very Mad Apparently the guy saw us froma distance and it never clicked to him that I could be the wife DAMNNNN I need to do something about my looks/weight Gals!!!!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 11th 2010, 12:38

It's really tiring hey,people not beliving you when you tell them u've got kids...hehehe kodwa the co-worker, hahaha.You must really look young in that case...Well I'm 24 so my body,face,age go together, but I want to be a size 10/12 when I'm 26...I don't want to look 22 when I'm 26 hai khona...I have an aunt who is 40 and she is still wearing a size 8/10 and honestly for someone that age,I don't think it's cool...I really prefer looking my age...eish my aunt still wears mini skirts
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Angels' Mom May 11th 2010, 12:44

I want to be thin!!!!! Sad
Angels' Mom
Angels' Mom
Admin

http://osavulo.forumxpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 11th 2010, 12:47

Angels' Mom you are fine the way you are...trust me gal! Being thin is overrated and so out of fashion! your hubby wants to feel some meat when nxt to you! Very Happy
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 11th 2010, 12:57

Thanks Vamo, it's even more stressful when you go shopping...I always struggle finding a perfect size, I do find it after a real hussle Evil or Very Mad
Sooo believe me Angel's mom, you are not missing out...Being thin is so 2000 and it's for the born frees,not us,lol
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 11th 2010, 13:19

iyhooo tell me about that hussle of finding something MamaL&B hey!!!!

I so much love Stone Cherrie clothing at Woolies neh but my problem is always about the SIZE, also (but sometimes) Ginger Mary at Truworths but again the size! They cater for real women not US!!! how fustrating that is!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 11th 2010, 13:26

lol @ They cater for real women not US!!!Its really frustrating...Especially if there are any sales at Truworths, you will not find anything...sometimes I don't even bother myself cause I know I'm going to end up frustrated...
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 11th 2010, 14:34

How i would love to be a size 8, i envy you gals. My biggest problem is my bum and since it runs in the family (both sides), i'll have to work very hard to get rid of it.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next