Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where were we? (b4 we were rudely interrupted by that damn Hacker!!)

+9
change in progress
Brownie
Yaya
Pumpie
Amanda_Z
Beauty
Cece
langelihle
Vamokuhle
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Where were we? (b4 we were rudely interrupted by that damn Hacker!!) Empty Where were we? (b4 we were rudely interrupted by that damn Hacker!!)

Post by Vamokuhle May 5th 2010, 14:32

Any name changes that we need to know of?

I was Vamo-Gamede and now Vamokuhle (since I'm not sure of my surname anymore!)

Last edited by Vamokuhle on May 6th 2010, 13:48; edited 1 time in total
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Where were we? (b4 we were rudely interrupted by that damn Hacker!!) Empty thanks Vamo:-)

Post by langelihle May 5th 2010, 14:54

I'm connected again.... Very Happy

langelihle

Back to top Go down

Where were we? (b4 we were rudely interrupted by that damn Hacker!!) Empty Re: Where were we? (b4 we were rudely interrupted by that damn Hacker!!)

Post by Cece May 5th 2010, 15:24

Hey ladies I'm still Cece always been Very Happy
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Where were we? (b4 we were rudely interrupted by that damn Hacker!!) Empty Re: Where were we? (b4 we were rudely interrupted by that damn Hacker!!)

Post by Beauty May 5th 2010, 15:29

Always been Beauty
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 5th 2010, 16:31

Wow, this is beautiful. You have made my day Very Happy Very Happy
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 6th 2010, 09:18

Amanda...your Angel is so YUMMMY for words, what's his/her name? what was going on in this picture...making the face lol
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpie May 6th 2010, 09:38

Yay!Yay!!!i am so happy i could just roll on the floor! :bounce: I missed you guys so much. Vamo howzit sista?lets get this show on the road !!! Very Happy Very Happy
Pumpie
Pumpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaya May 6th 2010, 09:41

Hi everyone I am new member I joined just before we were interrupted. I was referred by Cece to your website. I'm sure this time its for keeps.

Yaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Brownie May 6th 2010, 10:07

At the rate I'm going I'll be registered on all sites all over tha place just so I can keep up with my friends. At least I keep the same name and can still recognise myself Smile How you guys doing?

Brownie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 6th 2010, 10:10

Don't feel at home Yaya ... but Be at home! We chat about ANYTHING here as long as it is not vulgar and offensive!

Pumpie gal!!!! I have been declared clinically DEPRESSED without you guys! Ayyy maannn. Where ever I have been...no place like this lovely cozy home of ours! Angel's mom is definately on my Christmas gift list! she's a sithandwa! (hope she'll figure that out ) Wink
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by change in progress May 6th 2010, 10:18

Vamo:

Girl you owe me and you know I am going to kill you Where were we? (b4 we were rudely interrupted by that damn Hacker!!) Icon_twisted
change in progress
change in progress

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Fabulous May 6th 2010, 10:21

Helllloooooooooo Ladies cheers
Miss Fabulous
Miss Fabulous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 6th 2010, 10:23

Cheers Ms Fab!!!!! missed you even more!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 6th 2010, 12:11

I think I'm gonna go nuts, hoping from one chat room to another, I'm trying to keep up but it's sooo straining...I was so lonely without you guys...How do I link a pick to my profile like you guys do?I'm soo dumb
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 6th 2010, 12:14

you aint!!! hi MamaLB...go to your profile then click on Avatar and upload your pic then woolahhh
hope you have been good with LB
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 6th 2010, 12:25

Thanks Vamo...L and B are good hey...Yepeee,its working...lol
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 6th 2010, 12:31

Good and Beautiful aggghhhh maan these kids just make it ALL worth it neh! I love them MamaL&B bahle abantwana bakho sisi!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nqobss May 6th 2010, 12:34

Yeppy the site is " back" hope it is for good
Nqobss
Nqobss

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 6th 2010, 12:42

Thanks Vamo...I just love them to bits, they just give you a reason for living

Welcome back Nqobss
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by langelihle May 6th 2010, 12:58

Hi guys;

eish its soo good to see familiar names once again!

langelihle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 6th 2010, 13:05

@Lange, i know the feeling gal. Worse part on my side i just can seem to chat on other sites Sad
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by langelihle May 6th 2010, 13:18

yeah, i also didnt find another site :-) Angels mom, let's hope it works well this time but the email i got still said

ytapixykuj

at the bottom, what's that?

langelihle

Back to top Go down

Post by Angels' Mom May 6th 2010, 14:00

Langelihle... i changed it now to my email.. that was the hacker...

I glad everyone ambling in... welcome again... please pray that it doesnt happen again!!! I actually dont know how to prevent it as this is a free forum but am trying to find out...

Thanks girls for the compliments and what is "sithandwa"?? Wink
Angels' Mom
Angels' Mom
Admin

http://osavulo.forumxpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 6th 2010, 15:10

Sithandwa is a lover but it depends on the sentence like for instance you can also use it as follows:-

If he says bring it here (sweety) sthandwa
Or sthandwa sami (my lover) is .........
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Angels' Mom May 6th 2010, 15:15

o i c... thanks... Smile

i posted something for u Cece on the bedroom forum...
Angels' Mom
Angels' Mom
Admin

http://osavulo.forumxpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum