Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sweet Potato/ Broncholi/ Baby Marrows Recipe

5 posters

Go down

Sweet Potato/ Broncholi/ Baby Marrows Recipe Empty Sweet Potato/ Broncholi/ Baby Marrows Recipe

Post by Vamokuhle May 12th 2010, 10:48

Ladies Please share!

I love Sweet Potatoes and for yesterday's lunch here at work the kitchen aunties prepared the most delicious one. I'm too embarrased (or proud???) to ask!
Coz I know you my lovely gals will come to my rescue! So please share even a nice one for broncholi and baby marrows (which I usually just boil and add salt and bit of oil)
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Sweet Potato/ Broncholi/ Baby Marrows Recipe Empty Re: Sweet Potato/ Broncholi/ Baby Marrows Recipe

Post by Beauty May 12th 2010, 12:42

You can either boil or fry them.

Peel sweet potatoes, add a little water and boil until tender. then add margarine and sugar(if you prefer it) and mash until more or less lumpless depending on how you like them.

Peel sweet potatoes, place in pot and fry with margarine at low heat until tender. you may add sugar if you want.

I love creamed brocolli but i dont know how to cook it, i just boil and add salt like you but you margarine instead of oil.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Sweet Potato/ Broncholi/ Baby Marrows Recipe Empty Re: Sweet Potato/ Broncholi/ Baby Marrows Recipe

Post by MamaL&B May 12th 2010, 13:57

I'm completely clueless when it comes to doing those type of salads, I would so love to do them,but hey I always fail...I know how to make sweet potato Wink but as for dibrolili and what,what hey i just boil and sprinkle with salt...and they just end up tasteless Crying or Very sad
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpie May 12th 2010, 14:19

MamaL&B wrote:I'm completely clueless when it comes to doing those type of salads, I would so love to do them,but hey I always fail...I know how to make sweet potato Wink but as for dibrolili and what,what hey i just boil and sprinkle with salt...and they just end up tasteless Crying or Very sad

sunny sunny
Pumpie
Pumpie

Back to top Go down

Post by langelihle June 3rd 2010, 14:05

I steam the brocholli and cauliflower, and then add four cheese sauce, and grated cheese and serve warm :-)

langelihle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down