Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amber Teething Necklaces

3 posters

Go down

Amber Teething Necklaces Empty Amber Teething Necklaces

Post by Vamokuhle May 14th 2010, 10:22

Gals, is it worth the R250 they cost. I am contemplating getting it for Lwandle to help him with his teething process! He only had high temperature before his two toofie cut and other than that nothing too major. I feel so sorry (sometimes laugh coz he looks for serious) for him when he put the lid of his bottle in his mouth and shakes his head on the sides trying to ease the itchiness of his gum!

Did any of you gals bought the teething necklace or heard of anyone and did it help?
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Amber Teething Necklaces Empty Re: Amber Teething Necklaces

Post by MamaL&B May 14th 2010, 12:59

I never bought anything for my son,cause he didnt' have any problems except for the fever here and there...so if you have the money you can buy it, but if your son is not giving you major issues with his teething then hey you can do without it...but you better be safe than sorry
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 14th 2010, 13:15

I also dont buy these things for my kid/s. But I personally think this one is very expensive. Like you said Lwandle is not giving problems, why waste money. By the way what is the purpose of these necklaces?
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 17th 2010, 12:03

Thanks Gals for responses!

He doesn't get SOOO sick my only worry is because he cuts 4 toofies at once and I can tell that his gums gets soooo itchyy...he rubs them on everything!

Cece, they say they help kiddos with most development problems i.e. teething. please visit their website: www.teethingnecklaces.co.za
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum