Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview,Please keep me in your prayers ladies

+5
Pumpie
Angels' Mom
Beauty
Vamokuhle
MamaL&B
9 posters

Go down

Interview,Please keep me in your prayers ladies Empty Interview,Please keep me in your prayers ladies

Post by MamaL&B May 17th 2010, 08:59

Morning ladies, hope you had a fabulous weekend. I landed myself an interview this coming Wednesday, at one of the biggest telecommunication companies in S.A...They called me on friday, I haven't been to an interview in 3 years...ladies I'm so nervous cause I know this is my big break...I just pray that I nail it, cause Lord know I need to get into that company...Wish me luck ladies, I've been preparing since last week,I'm so nervous that I'm having nightmares about it ...Keep your fingers crossed for me
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Interview,Please keep me in your prayers ladies Empty Re: Interview,Please keep me in your prayers ladies

Post by Vamokuhle May 17th 2010, 09:06

Mama L&B
God has GREAT plans for you, plans for you to PROSPER not to fail! I have said a prayer for you and will continue doing so! God is by your side...remember that!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Interview,Please keep me in your prayers ladies Empty Re: Interview,Please keep me in your prayers ladies

Post by Beauty May 17th 2010, 09:22

My prayers are with you, nail that interview mommy.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Angels' Mom May 17th 2010, 09:48

ALL THE BEST!! Im sure you will do fine.. my first and last interview was almost EIGHT years ago... i have no idea how i will react when i do have to go for another...
Angels' Mom
Angels' Mom
Admin

http://osavulo.forumxpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpie May 17th 2010, 10:04

You are in my prayers girl,go get them!!!! cheers
Pumpie
Pumpie

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 17th 2010, 10:19

Thank you ladies, I hope all will go well...I know God has great plans for me and that He will come through for me...He always does
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Fabulous May 17th 2010, 14:03

Good luck and I'm sure you'll nail it.
Miss Fabulous
Miss Fabulous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 17th 2010, 14:58

God is with you my darling. How is everyonr in the lounge. Ek is baie moeg n busy. Sleep
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by langelihle May 17th 2010, 18:22

I will pray for you girl...shout if you need help preparing for interview ;-)

langelihle

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 18th 2010, 07:30

Thanks Lange,I have a friend in HR and has been helping me a lot...she gave me some questions to browse through and they are quiet helpful...I've been reading since last week,so I'm quiet prepared...it's just the nervous doesn't want to go away...but I know God will see me through this
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by change in progress May 18th 2010, 07:37

hey there girl, I know you have it in you to make it in the interview but trust in God and he will take you places.

Did you call Mandeni and Stanger about the driver's thing?
change in progress
change in progress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down