Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top TV.....

5 posters

Go down

Top TV..... Empty Top TV.....

Post by Beauty May 20th 2010, 14:43

Anyone who has bought the dish/decoder and has had their top tv signal switched on?
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Top TV..... Empty Re: Top TV.....

Post by Cece May 20th 2010, 14:51

Hey Beauty it seems interesting and its gonna be a good competition to DSTV coz they are expensive. I personally think that this early there will be a lot of "teething problems". Maybe wait a while then maybe after 6months give it a try. We currently have DSTV and dont know if the same dish can accomodate TOP TV. Coz if not what are we going to do with our dish?
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 20th 2010, 15:00

It seems interesting but i wont rush into it only to be disappointed later. We also have DSTV and am not so happy with it so yaah maybe competition will make them improve. I was laughing on tuesday when i saw them playing "A girl next door" for the twenty something time eish.

You'll have to get a new top TV dish, cant use the DSTV one. My mom just got DSTV in April had i known about top TV then i would have told her to wait and take top instead, she doesnt watch too much tv.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Angels' Mom May 20th 2010, 15:39

the only problem with top tv, is you only going to get old shows and series,, movies etc.. multichoice obviously has deals with big stations/producers etc and they also have the rights to al lthe sporting events so really now, what are you going to watch on top tv.. dstv is very expensive now and we have to pay for TWO!!!
Angels' Mom
Angels' Mom
Admin

http://osavulo.forumxpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 21st 2010, 15:56

I'm going to wait about 6 months and hear how if people like it or not...but I think Angel's mom is right, they might show old series and moveis, so i'll stick with my dstv for now
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 24th 2010, 09:27

Gals...I never even considered DSTV since I have been living alone and when I'm at home I'm in my bedroom sleeping or sometimes watching rhythm city and generations thats it!!!! But now since hubby and kiddo are around he has been talking about installing it! I am not a TV fan, and people I know have been complaining how expensive DSTV is...maybe hubby should consider this new Top TV one! where do I find out more about it? google?
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 24th 2010, 11:08

Eish Vamo, I such a light sleeper and I am also an indoor person. We had to put up the dish. You can google it, it is there i checked it out when it was first announced just to compare. I also heard that DSTV rate is gonna decrease not sure how true that is.
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum