Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Generations

+5
Angels' Mom
Beauty
Vamokuhle
Amanda_Z
Cece
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Generations Empty Generations

Post by Cece May 20th 2010, 14:45

What do you think of Paul and Dineo.
Yesteday he asked Dineo to sleep with him, and that he has made up his mind to leave Karabo Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Meanwhile Kenneth has had her followed, but he is now convinced that she is not seeing anyone. Are they willing to risk it all in the name of love.
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Generations Empty Re: Generations

Post by Amanda_Z May 20th 2010, 14:53

disgusting
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 20th 2010, 15:01

Dineo is a idiot! how can she allow another Mashaba man next to her! Even with Kenny...how can she forget that he had a hand in her baby's death?
I can not wait for Dummy to moer Kethy again so that she stops trusting so much!!!! hhayi that gal
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 20th 2010, 15:04

Haai Dineo is such an idiot and a very selfish one. And who lied to her and told her, her relationship with Paul will work out. As for Kenneth they deserve each other.

Vamo, apparently abused women are like that they wont leave until i dont know what happens or they'll leave in a coffin.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 20th 2010, 15:12

eishh you are right Beauty hey! a dear friend is also in that kind of a relationship! I have used all the psychology trick there is in a book but nothing seem to help! The last time I spoke to her was when I was in the store fitting-room. She asked what kind of pants was I fitting, i told her it wasn't pants but a black dress. When she asked why I told her I am going to wear it in her funeral! She got so upset that she hasn't called since then! But I know nothing matters to her...just that Loser of hers!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 20th 2010, 15:15

Dineo ushiswa impene. Hw can she do dis 2 Karabo. As for Paul how can he cheat he's been cheated on mos so he should know better. I also hv a friend who is in an abusive relationship. Whn it started I advised her 2 go 2 da cops n leave dis man n she said" kusizani ngoba ndiyamuthanda". I just said u sound like Khethiwe n dt was da end, I knw she watches Generations n she wasn't willing 2 listen 2 me n now we dnt talk abt her man. As much as I cnt decide for her 2 leave this man. She said I cnt force her 2 leave him. I cn decide wht I talk abt. Rethabile was right whn she said women in abusive relationships have no self esteem, it start with emotional abuse, come beatings u feel nothing abt ur self.
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 20th 2010, 15:20

Its sad and they always come up with excuses, my kids need their daddy, i cant make it on my own, i dont have a good job, he's sorry he bought me a pair of boots to show how sorry he was, yada yada yada. We just need to pray for them and hope they'll one day get the courage to walk out.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 20th 2010, 15:29

but you know what Beauty...even if they manage to walk out. If they happen to meet someone else who doesn't do the abuse, they think that person doesn't love them because he doesn't beat they up! They get so addicted to the abuse and it aint funny!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 20th 2010, 15:34

True Beauty, its the negative energy dat I can't handle. Another colleague of mine was furious with her friend who had sent her an sms dat she was disappointed dat she was back with an abusive ex. It took all she had in her 2 walk out of dat relationship in da first plc bt n everyone tried n eventually she walked out, luckily alive bt nw she's back in. And she's angry saying a friend is interfering n she has no right 2 tell her wht she can date. Hello she's looking out for u, i just kept quiet n I'm sorry if I sound harsh bt abused women need someone harsh n tell them da truth.
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Angels' Mom May 20th 2010, 15:37

Its so sad but there is really not much outsiders as such can do... people dont listen...

Someone, please tell me why ntombi is in a wheelchair? And the whole Sara and Khapela thing is so annoying...
Angels' Mom
Angels' Mom
Admin

http://osavulo.forumxpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 20th 2010, 15:38

Box fell on her toes, lame story line if u ask me.
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 20th 2010, 15:39

But honestly where do they get such love to love like. I always ask myself that. How can you cook, talk with a swollen face let alone sleep with them.
The sad part Amanda is that you can talk until you blue in the face. It is up to them to take the decision to walk out for good.
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 20th 2010, 15:42

Khaphela does not love Sarah. I think she is too old for him. He wants his chicks to be young and energetic Laughing Laughing

As for Ntombi, there is more to it than the box.
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 20th 2010, 15:45

Apparently husband is also beating her up
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 20th 2010, 15:55

True dat Angel's mom, there's nothing an outsider can do in fact they'll be very angry at you just like Khetiwe was angry with Rethabile and Khapela.

Haai man Amanda, you beleive that story i dont.

Its not fair what Khapela is doing to Sarah, shame the poor woman even took her savings just so she can have the reception for her wedding mmmffffmmm.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 21st 2010, 10:49

It's only a matter of time before Khethi gets a warm klap again.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 21st 2010, 10:55

Gals...I am SO proud of Dineo hey!!!! I thought she was going to give-in but hell no! I wonder if that Paulie will be man enough and tell Karabo the truth! Some drama is really brewing in Genereation hey! Just when I thought I am not going watching again coz of their stupid story line!

It also seems like Zamani is developing some feelings for Ntombi hey! Hhayi asazi!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 21st 2010, 11:13

Eish i did not watch yesterday, only caught the last part when Ntombi was telling her DH to come home wiht her. But as for Zamani and Ntombi, that is oil and water Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes . That is a bad story line, they must at least bring someone mature from outside to entertain Ntombi. Imagine from Sbusiso to Zamani, that is lowering standard drunken drunken drunken
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Yaya May 21st 2010, 12:18

Gals Dineo is really an idiot how can she do that on Karabo after she took her in after the abortion. I agree with Beauty do they (Paul & Dineo) really think that their relationship will work. As for Sarah why cant she see that Khaphela does not love her, she is too obedient that is why Khaphela wants the young and energetic. Zamani is crazy, does he think Ntombi will fall for him.

Yaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 21st 2010, 12:29

Khaphela is a self-confesed tribalist! also i think he would have loved Sarah if she was younger but now what he likes about her is the fact that she will make that wife who knows a place! Her age is the issue and Dumisani always makes sure he remembers that!
As for Dineo ayyyyyiii soyicela ivuthiwe!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpie May 24th 2010, 12:57

Ntombi and Zamani =eeeeeeew!!!
Paul and Dineo +double eeeeeeew!!!!
Well as for Khaphela he treats Sarah so unfairly,and to imagine the lenghts he went to to make Cleo happy,he was like a love sick puppy!I dont think he loves Sarah and its showing in the way that he is treating her nx!
Pumpie
Pumpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 25th 2010, 09:20

Karabo can sense that Paul is having an affair. Do you think she will put together that Dineo is the other woman. Coz she is now forever irritable towards Karabo, she even asked her about it. Interestinggggggggg.. And Ntombi is giving up just like that - I know i would fight for my marriage Sad
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Angels' Mom May 25th 2010, 09:25

Im so bored with this programme now!!!
Angels' Mom
Angels' Mom
Admin

http://osavulo.forumxpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpie May 25th 2010, 09:58

Did you guys hear that Karabo is leaving Generations?I think thats where the storyline is going because all of a sudden Karabo has a picture of a guy from India Suspect and she is hiding it.Maybe she is going to leave Paul and go back to India to her lost love No
Pumpie
Pumpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 25th 2010, 10:40

I also heard that Pumpie. I wonder what story line they will come up with, but she's been there forever maybe she must leave. She looks so much older now, i really noticed when she was talking to Ruby yesterdasy, she seem sad even. Or mabye the hairdo does not suit her No
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum