DOMESTIC TIPS

Go down

DOMESTIC TIPS

Post by Cece on May 24th 2010, 11:56

I recieved this through email, swearing
1. Ants Problem : Ants hate cucumbers. Keep the skin of cucumbers near the place or ant hole.
2. To get pure and clean ice : Boil water first before freezing.
3. To make the mirror shine : Clean with spirit
4. To remove chewing gum from clothes : Keep the cloth in the freezer for an hour.
5. To whiten white clothes : Soak white clothes in hot water with a slice of lemon for 10 minutes
6. To give a shine to hair : Add one teaspoon of vinegar to hair, then wash hair.
7. To get maximum juice out of lemons : Soak lemons in hot water for one hour, and then juice them.
8. To avoid smell of cabbage while cooking : Keep a piece of bread on the cabbage in the vessel while cooking.
9. To avoid tears while cutting onions : Chew gum.
10. To boil potatoes quickly : Skin one potato from one side only before boiling.
11. To remove ink from clothes : Put toothpaste on the ink spots generously and let it dry completely, then wash..
12. To skin sweet potatoes quickly : Soak in cold water immediately after boiling.
13. To get rid of mice or rats : sprinkle black pepper in places where you find mice or rats. They will run away.
Cece

Back to top Go down

Re: DOMESTIC TIPS

Post by MamaL&B on May 25th 2010, 12:26

8. To avoid smell of cabbage while cooking : Keep a piece of bread on the cabbage in the vessel while cooking.

I know number 8 works, cause I do it everytime I cook cabbage...I will try number 11, my son always has ink on his school shirts
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z on May 26th 2010, 11:53

Thanks CC, I'll try number 9.
Here's one from me. To reduce smell from a fridge, wash it and pour vanilla essence on a small dish (leave it open and put it in your fridge.
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down