Sad Friday indeed

Go down

Sad Friday indeed

Post by Amanda_Z on June 4th 2010, 07:42

Morning mommies, this morning my uncle was shot during a break in and my cousin fought with the guy n managed 2 take da gun (I dnt knw how) n community members killed this one tsotsi. I cnt get hold of anyone @ home 2 find out how is malume, their phones r off n they are in another city. I even called a cousin in CPT hoping he knws something only 2 find dat he ddnt knw abt da incident n I cn just imagine da fustration he's going through cos he's far n I cnt gv him any update. Worse of all I hv 2 here @ work. I cnt hold my tears, it hurts so much... Sad
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Re: Sad Friday indeed

Post by change in progress on June 4th 2010, 07:54

Sorry Dear,

I wish your uncle all the best and that the whole family recovers from this ordeal, it really is sad but we hope for the best.
change in progress

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Fabulous on June 4th 2010, 08:16

BIG HUG DEAR,Just pray that all is well with all of them,trust in God He will never let you down and I pray that your uncle makes a full recovery in Jesus name.
Miss Fabulous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z on June 4th 2010, 08:29

Thanks ladies. This silence is killing me.
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B on June 4th 2010, 09:07

Oooh Amanda, I'm so sorry for you, hope your uncle recovers...Why don't you ask for a day off, I mean you can't work under the circumstance...hopefully feel better dear
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty on June 4th 2010, 10:04

Sorry about what happened Amanda, i pray that the family recovers from this traumatic experience and that your uncle gets better.
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece on June 4th 2010, 10:05

Hey gal, also very sorry about such news, hugs galfriend. I hope malume is OK, your family is on my prayers.
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Fabulous on June 7th 2010, 08:14

Any news yet gal?Please let us know
Miss Fabulous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z on June 7th 2010, 08:40

Hi ladies. Malume is alive n they just missed da heart thank God. Also they hit my other cousin with da gun (the back side- I dnk knw wht its called) n she got stitched. She has these baaaaaaaaaadddddddd headaches naturally n I dnt knw whts gonna happen 2 her. They are both recovering in hospital. Thank you for your prayers we really appreciate it. Da guy dat was killed by da community is 18-ish n apparently he ws wearing every expensive label u cn think of n hd an expensive phone with a lousy R7 in his pocket. The gun he had belonged 2 a cop dat was killed and da other guy ws known by da deceased family bt he's on da run. How sad it is ukufela emanyaleni @ such a young age. Its true wht they say abt da graveyard being da richest plc. All the undiscovered talents are there.
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B on June 7th 2010, 09:04

Shocked such a world we live in!!!!I'm glad that your uncle will recover and your cous as well...Gosh we live in a f#cked up world I tell you!!!!
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down