Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanny.....

+2
Angels' Mom
Beauty
6 posters

Go down

Nanny..... Empty Nanny.....

Post by Beauty May 10th 2010, 14:15

Hello mommies

I have a situation, my nanny has found herself a boyfriend about 4/5weeks ago. She told me she met the guy at the park, the guy has been wanting her to visit but i told her i cant allow her to go not knowing who the guy is and where he works and stays. I also told her i dont want the guy at my place, i explained to her why and she understood. She wanted to visit the guy so badly even month end when we went home she wanted to stay and visit the guy but i didnt agree. Last week i asked her, you say this guy (he's an electrician) is always busy and knocks off late, what was he doing at the park and she's like maybe he was on lunch i bought the story. So finally on saturday the guy comes, we met him outside he picked up my son. now my son wont agree to a stranger picking him up, if he does it wont last a minute and he would cry or want me or the nanny to take him but he didnt refuse this guy picking him OK. We talked to the guy and then he tells us, he's the one that came to fix our main switch and that's how she met the nanny Shocked Evil or Very Mad . She doesnt know that i know this.

I felt so stupid coz she lied to me and i have a strong believe that he's been coming to my place, not sure what to say to her now. She came back yesterday and i havent said a thing.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Nanny..... Empty Re: Nanny.....

Post by Angels' Mom May 10th 2010, 15:04

I would freak out... i hate strangers in my house and esp when im not here... set the rules and make it clear that you dont want him there... all i can think of is them getting jiggy with it while ur son is around!!! **shudder** swearing
Angels' Mom
Angels' Mom
Admin

http://osavulo.forumxpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 10th 2010, 15:24

i feel the same Angel's mom, the way my son was with that guy it was clear that he's met this guy more than once. In my bed nogal hehehehe.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Lollypop May 10th 2010, 15:41

I have the same problem with my nanny she has a boyfriend and my sister told me that one day she came back early and she found her boyfriend in my house.I really dont know what to do with her I told her from day one that I dont want anyone in my house especially if I'm not there.

Lollypop

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 11th 2010, 09:40

eish Nannies sometimes, the sad things is that you can't control them especially when you are at work,so they do whatever they like...Even if you might speak to her, I don't think it will make much of a difference...think of it this way, she's in love,especially new love...so whatever you say,will just come in one ear and go out in the other...soo just pray that they don't get to any hanky panky around your son...She knows very well that you don't want any strangers in your house, but she's just gonna go and help herself out with her boyfriend around your house...it's sad,but true...
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 11th 2010, 10:42

Eish mamaL&B, so last night she tells me she asked for her hair to be plaited and i said haai i'm tired i'll plait you tomorrow then she tells me no i asked him to do my hair, ooh he gave you money she's like no he made an appointment for me. hao why couldnt he just give you money to do it in town, no its his cousin so i have to go to Mamelodi again.

It looks like my baby will have to go to chreche earlier than i wanted. the other thing is something got broken again and she blamed my son, most of the time i beleive her but there's no way he could have broken it. I dont know why she has to lie, she could have just said it was me and not blame him for everything Evil or Very Mad
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nqobss May 11th 2010, 11:13

How old is your son Beauty ?? agrh I really hate nanny dramas . thank God my mom looks after my LG.
Nqobss
Nqobss

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 11th 2010, 11:16

He's 15months old, you so lucky gal.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 11th 2010, 11:27

I would advice that you perserve until Summer time Beauty...then send LO to a daycare coz manje e winter uzolokhu e pick up the viruses from other kids and will be in and out of doctor's room...eishhhh another stress for you hey
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nqobss May 11th 2010, 11:32

Yep I agree with Vamo just hang in there gal. There you can show her the door come summer time lol
Nqobss
Nqobss

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 11th 2010, 11:48

Vamo I really feel for you...I've had my fair share with nannies...and mina I was worse cause it was family members...So I took my LB to daycare when he was 15 months, I thought he'd struggle at first,but he's been coping fine. I agree with with the ladies that wait until summer then you can take him to daycare,cause now its gonna get too cold for him....B is also going to live with my mom from this weekend up until winter is over...and L will go to my mom during school holidays...so bekezela(sp) then you can give her the booot when winter is over
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 11th 2010, 12:07

She's very good with my son and he loves her so much i dont wonna let her go so will talk to her and hope she'll stop with the lies. As for boyfriend, i dont have a problem with her going to him but he must never come to my place.

Ontha will go to chreche in September, yooh there's no way i'm taking him now.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 11th 2010, 12:08

I'm glad that she's good with your son...Speak to her and tell her your concerns, hopefully she'll listen to you...I've really lost hope when it comes to nannies
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum