Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mama L&B

5 posters

Go down

Mama L&B Empty Mama L&B

Post by Vamokuhle June 7th 2010, 09:41

Gal I hope by looking at L and B your birthday became great!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Mama L&B Empty Re: Mama L&B

Post by MamaL&B June 7th 2010, 10:07

Just looking at Lethabo and Bokamoso made me realize why I was brought on this earth in the first place, so that I can be the best mom I can to them!!!They really fill my heart with joy!!!Thanks Vamo...I really enjoyed it!!!I got spoilt rotten...DH bought me a nine-west watch and handbag..I'm wearing my watch and have my handbag with me... Laughing Went to the zoo with the boys on saturday, then went to watch the game at supersport, off we went clubbing afterwards...hehehehe I haven't danced so much in a while...Yesterday he took me to gold reef city, he knows I love the place...the adrenalin that's there...if it were me I'd go there everyday or even build myself a shack at the theme park...iyoooo all those rides, I really enjoyed my birthday!!!!
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z June 7th 2010, 10:22

Happy belated birthday gal. Wow u just turned 16
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle June 7th 2010, 10:34

LOL Amanda...if she's sweet-sixteen wena you are 13 then !!!lol!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it Gal..funny enough I thought of you on Saturday, wondering how you were spending you big day!!! I am happy since you were not depressed!
Everything else will pass...just give it time o tlobona!!! They are not lying when they say time heals everything!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty June 7th 2010, 12:54

Happy belated birthday Mama Lethabo and Boka, glad that you had a great weekend.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z June 7th 2010, 13:39

Mina I'm 11 Vamo. Time heals broken hearts, also these things grow us 2 be better ppl.
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B June 7th 2010, 14:15

I know it will all pass, and somehow I have the strength and energy to work on my marriage...I spoke to my grandma yesterday and she gave me sound advice...we are going for our first "marriage counselling" session on Saturday...so where there's a will, there's always a way...and God is great at all times!!!
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z June 7th 2010, 16:13

Good gal, No marriage is perfect n counselling might help as u will gt 2 talk abt in front of a professional. I hope da baby mama realise wht she's done n move on. She must find her own man. ITalking 2 adults help as we youngsters lack experience n wisdom 2 deal with such issues.
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by change in progress June 7th 2010, 16:24

Girl I am glad that you have calmed down and are willing to give your marriage a second chance. chances are the road is going to be tough but once you decide in you mind that you are there to stay nothing will move you.
change in progress
change in progress

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B June 8th 2010, 08:40

Amanda_Z wrote:

Good gal, No marriage is perfect n counselling might help as u will gt 2 talk abt in front of a professional. I hope da baby mama realise wht she's done n move on. She must find her own man. ITalking 2 adults help as we youngsters lack experience n wisdom 2 deal with such issues.

change in progress wrote:Girl I am glad that you have calmed down and are willing to give your marriage a second chance. chances are the road is going to be tough but once you decide in you mind that you are there to stay nothing will move you.

Well I know it's going to be a bumpy road, but I said I do for better, for worse...so I get this is the worst for me, I'm going to give my marriage a try, we have come a long way for me to just give up...yes DH was wrong and I am in no way saying that I'm happy with that he's done,but like you said Amanda, no marriage is perfect...

I just don't know what had gotten into him!!!Even my friend was shocked that DH has done something like this!!!But hey, I'm moving forward now...don't even get me started talking about BM!!!So it was up to DH to put her in her place and he did that!!!
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum