Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Jealous Son

+2
MamaL&B
Vamokuhle
6 posters

Go down

My Jealous Son Empty My Jealous Son

Post by Vamokuhle May 11th 2010, 15:17

Gals...

my son is very envious hey! Ok its my fault ukuthi he still sleeps in my bed! But hey now that his daddy is back, he wants to sleep between us...can you imagine! He wakes up from his deepest sleep the minute we move him! haayi bo lomtwana, can't he get the signals ukuthi mom and dad must...you know....!!!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

My Jealous Son Empty Re: My Jealous Son

Post by MamaL&B May 11th 2010, 15:28

hahaha, I can just see him waking up in the middle of the night while you and DH are still busy with hanky panky...You have a huge challenge there, better to train him to sleep in his own bed, but start doing it after DH has left, cause he might think that you are doing this because DH is around (which you are,lol)...but it's better to start training him, or else you'll have a dry season Very Happy
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 11th 2010, 15:40

you got me Mama L&B! I'll be doing it coz DH is around lol! I tried one night to put him onm his cot! He looked at me with those big puppy-doll eyes as if to say "Ohh get rid of me now...daddy will be gone soon and don't try to get me back" I quickly pulled him up and took him straight to my bed!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 11th 2010, 15:58

LMAO Vamo " Dnt try 2 get me back whn daddy is gone" lol!
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Nqobss May 11th 2010, 16:23

lol Vamo I can soo relate gal. We still share a bed with our 11month LG. During the day she sleeps in her cot but @ night she sleeps with us. I know it is wrong but hhai ngiyathanda ukulala naye
Nqobss
Nqobss

Back to top Go down

Post by langelihle May 11th 2010, 17:38

Lol @ "m jealous son" Laughing our son recently started trying to come back to our after a smooth move to his own bed, its didnt last long hey!

langelihle

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 12th 2010, 08:12

Ok here I was thinking I'm such a bad mother...kanti ha ha ha I am not alone! My mom warned me that a child is NOT a casestudy, now I know what she meant! My son prves to me everyday that no psychology experience will work on him!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 12th 2010, 13:53

hahaha Vamo, believe there's most mommies struggle with this...my LB was sleeping with us until he was 18 months...and one day out of the blue, he wanted to sleep in his own bed but in his brother's bedroom, I think he was fascinated with the new bedding we got him, and he's been sleeping on his own since then...
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpie May 12th 2010, 14:02

@ Vamo,i think our lo's are only a few weeks apart if i remember very well,we were on the same group of October Mommies 2009,but mine came early.He is turning 8 months on the 19th and he is a handful,he kicks so much when put in his cot i dont know how the thing hasn't come apart Laughing He has never slept with us,and i do sneak him in whenever dh is watching a late nite movie.
Pumpie
Pumpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 12th 2010, 14:16

yes I remember our group Pumpie! My LB turned 7 months just on Monday (10th)! He is so active and I can't keep up! At least DH is a 'house-husband' these days so they are together all day! He has toofies now and crawling all over the house and he wants to walk but only when hold on furniture!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpie May 12th 2010, 15:05

I envy you Vamo my son is so lazy(takes after dh)he sits for a while then rolls over,he tries to crawl and then if he cant reach his toy he screams instead of crawling towards it!!! Embarassed
Pumpie
Pumpie

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 12th 2010, 15:10

Hahaha Pumpie, your son really is lazy lol! don't get me started about lazy husbands....
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum