Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please sing along if you feel like me! MONDAY!!!!

+5
Angels' Mom
Pumpie
Beauty
MamaL&B
Vamokuhle
9 posters

Go down

Please sing along if you feel like me! MONDAY!!!! Empty Please sing along if you feel like me! MONDAY!!!!

Post by Vamokuhle May 17th 2010, 08:10

It must be Monday! What a dumb day!
Can't drag my butt outta bed
Somebody stop me--I need another coffee
Like a hole in my head

When everyday begins this way
Gets you down and can drive you mad
The daily grind can freak your mind
But life isn't all that bad

[Chorus:]
Don't let it get to you
C'est la vie! That's life,
and that's how it's gonna be
C'est la vie! Hold tight,
it comes right eventually. Oh--ho--

If only I could sleep in--
and wake up on the weekend
Oh, what a dream that would be, yeah
But fat chance for that one--
it ain't gonna happen
Better get back to reality

I could be a slob or keep my job
That is the choice we have

[Repeat Chorus]

Everybody's got to do it!
Everybody's got to earn their way
Uh, come on now
You gotta work your own way through it
Everybody's got their dues to pay
Yeah

[Repeat Chorus]

Yeah, yeah
C'est la vie! That's life, and that's
how it's gonna be
Uh, come on now
C'est la vie! Hold tight,
it comes right eventually. Oh--ho--

C'est la vie
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Please sing along if you feel like me! MONDAY!!!! Empty Re: Please sing along if you feel like me! MONDAY!!!!

Post by MamaL&B May 17th 2010, 08:50

Lol, I don't feel as bad as you do!!Hectic weekend??
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Please sing along if you feel like me! MONDAY!!!! Empty Re: Please sing along if you feel like me! MONDAY!!!!

Post by Beauty May 17th 2010, 09:18

*singing along*

If only I could sleep in--
and wake up on the weekend
Oh, what a dream that would be, yeah
But fat chance for that one--
it ain't gonna happen
Better get back to reality

drunken My head is so heavy
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpie May 17th 2010, 10:05

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Pumpie
Pumpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Angels' Mom May 17th 2010, 10:24

I got a pic up for you on the homepage... Smile
Angels' Mom
Angels' Mom
Admin

http://osavulo.forumxpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 17th 2010, 12:06

LOL Angel's Mom!

I so much look and feel like that CAT hey!

Mama L&B...the word to describe my week-end hasn't been invented Gal!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty May 17th 2010, 12:37

Wow gal what were you up to?
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 17th 2010, 14:59

Heres my singing:

I cnt even sing along, I'm so tire..............d Sleep
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by langelihle May 17th 2010, 18:19

Lol, i couldn't even log on today :-(

langelihle

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Fabulous June 7th 2010, 08:15

Hmmmmm any new song for this monday?
Miss Fabulous
Miss Fabulous

Back to top Go down

Post by change in progress June 7th 2010, 08:32

I feel the same, I am so tired Please sing along if you feel like me! MONDAY!!!! Icon_evil
change in progress
change in progress

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z June 7th 2010, 08:59

I'm so drained n feeling so blue n I hv flu n da receptionist here barked @ me da first thing. I ws looking 4 my access card outside n she ddnt open n 1 colleague opened 4 me n she was shouting "Where's ur access card" in front of vac students n clients n I said, This is a professional firm n I'm professional n its Monday morning so leave me alone. I continued looking for a card n clocked in (its not even checked its just for opening da damn door). Then I receive a call frm her still shouting n saying she wsnt being funny n I said I noticed u were shouting how unprofessional then she said all ppl in audit department (where I'm in) dnt clock in daily she has noticed. I said maybe its bcos we hardly here since we not office based hv u forgotten. She then continued saying audit staff think they r better than everyone (which is true educationwise as most r CA's n others r almost CA's or studying 2wards bt I dnt looked down on ppl ) n she ws making general statemnts while discussing a specific issue. I asked her hw so, hv I shown u dat I'm bettere than u, then dnt take out ur fustrations on me. The just hung up on me. HR Lady was there whn this happened n she came n apologised n I just said pls organise training as she embarrased us the company in front of clients nogal. Sorry I hd 2 vent
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B June 7th 2010, 09:08

Morning ladies, I'm still recovering from a hectic weekend!!!I really wish I was in bed at this moment...Amanda, don't mind the reception, don't let her get to you...the one in our office is exactly the same way...unprofessional, talks loud etc!!!So I just ignore her and when I don't have anything better to do, I just give her a hard time...so just ignore her stupid comments
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle June 7th 2010, 09:34

Morning Ladies!!!! eishhh this office dramas really get to one sometimes! I had to vent couple of months ago about our cleaning aunty! last week ke while she was suppose to be vaccuming my office, she handed me a cloth to dust-off my own office furniture!!! I have given up on her...I can't stoop to her level!!! But like Mama L&B says...just ignore her and when I don't have anything better to do, I just give her a hard time...so just ignore her stupid comments!!!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z June 7th 2010, 10:11

Thanks, next tym she says something I'll go to director cos HR lady ws there she so unprofessionalism @ its best. I dnt kw y ppl say others think they better. Here ppl get bursaries if ur an employee/ n plenty of study leave bt they nt even try n they complain abt audit staff getting 3 times they salaries. I knw its nt fair bt it counts if u hv a qualification- nt those 3 months certificates cos they dnt match 2 degrees n CA qualifications agcwele la. This one lady even got her daughter 2 study 2wards CA cos she wanted something better 4 her child n she's really old. I dnt like ppl who look down themselves n nt do anything 2 change their situation if they nt happy sith it.
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B June 7th 2010, 10:27

Dear some people don't have goals and dreams...they like putting other people down and making you feel sorry for your qualifications and your salary!!!Yes you earn three times more than them,so what??They just have to deal with it...I've heard all those nusty comments here in my office, but I just ignored them and guess what??I got a promotion, but lucky me i got a new job and moving to another company, not sure if I'll get the same treatment there!!!But you just have to ignore all those stupid comments, because they come from people who are not happy with their lives and are not happy with themselves!!!Yoh Vamo, as for the cleaning lady, I don't want to go there!!I've had my fairshare with them,to a point that I clean my own desk and wash my own dishes in the kitchen!!!
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z June 7th 2010, 10:35

Ya hey, support stuff r sometimes f*****d up. They r given opportunities bt dnt take them n whn a complany close down they dnt hv anywhere 2 go. I want 2 do masters cos somebody will b paying 4 me n I get extra leave (I won't b studying frm 8-5 while on leave maybe 4 hrs max) its nt everyday dat happens as nt all companies do dat. So I'm taking advantage of all da opporttunities my way. They even complain abt working l8 whereas we sometyms work till 2 am n still b there @ 7 am 2 go 2 clients.
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B June 7th 2010, 13:09

If they give you opportunities, grab them with both hands...it's going to benefit you in the long run!!!People are just lazy and want to be spoonfed...things will happen only if you want them and you work extra hard!!!That is life, you get out what you put in!!!Like they said, life is what you make it...if you gonna laze around, you won't get anything out of that...just gonna be bitter for the rest of your life...So keep your hard up high, and put on that extra effort, no matter what people say!!!
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down