Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aybo, why there aren't any things said/ done in the bedroom

+4
Pumpie
Vamokuhle
Cece
Amanda_Z
8 posters

Go down

Aybo, why there aren't any things said/ done in the bedroom Empty Aybo, why there aren't any things said/ done in the bedroom

Post by Amanda_Z May 21st 2010, 13:41

flower
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Aybo, why there aren't any things said/ done in the bedroom Empty Re: Aybo, why there aren't any things said/ done in the bedroom

Post by Cece May 21st 2010, 14:58

We dont kiss and tell galfriend. But believe me we sure are doing it Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Aybo, why there aren't any things said/ done in the bedroom Empty Re: Aybo, why there aren't any things said/ done in the bedroom

Post by Vamokuhle May 24th 2010, 09:33

Hmmmm don't kiss and tell!!!!!Cece!!!!lol!!!! we are such LADIES hey!!!! I have been getting it all ladies trust me!!! Hubby is even complaining that I'm killing him Wink as if he is not enjoying it!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpie May 24th 2010, 11:10

Ufanele Vamo,emva kwesomiso obuya kuso sisi awuzenzi Very Happy
Pumpie
Pumpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 24th 2010, 11:12

You are the only one who understands Pumpie! Thank you!!!! ngiyasazi nesomiso kodwa hhayi leyanto engibuya kuyo hey! Smile
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by langelihle May 24th 2010, 11:14

Lol, yeah shame he aint used to it anymore Laughing

Amanda - i have nothing to report Sad

langelihle

Back to top Go down

Post by change in progress May 25th 2010, 07:52

Also have nothing to report Aybo, why there aren't any things said/ done in the bedroom Icon_cry but will listen to your stories.
change in progress
change in progress

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 26th 2010, 11:49

Me 3, I was hoping someone has a juicy story 2 tell Sad
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 31st 2010, 09:02

sorry Gals...being the lady that I am...I'm not telling but there is a lot of juicy stories hey!!!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z June 2nd 2010, 14:01

U such a loser for doing dat 2 us. Where are da kids so dat they cn entertain us
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle June 2nd 2010, 15:03

"""loser""" Sad
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty June 2nd 2010, 15:07

Its DIY for me, nothing much to tell.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z June 2nd 2010, 15:23

Vamo:Askies nana,
For me isomiso even on Sunday whn I went 2 c my man ngalala while he was talking 2 his mother n in da morning I was l8
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by moky June 11th 2010, 21:30

le a bora waitse can somebody find mellow, pls so that i can hav some1 to talk to Mad

moky

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z June 14th 2010, 12:58

Oh hi Moky, I cnt say I knw u. Mellow is on another site n no we're nt boring we just living our lives n there's nothing 2 tell. Should we make up stories? U're welcome 2 entertain us u knw.
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by moky June 19th 2010, 12:09

which site is that Amanda??

moky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum