Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO HAS TICKETS?

+3
Angels' Mom
Cece
Vamokuhle
7 posters

Go down

WHO HAS TICKETS? Empty WHO HAS TICKETS?

Post by Vamokuhle May 24th 2010, 13:18

Call me boring Gals its fine!
Everybody is "feeling it" except me! I have been asked which matches I will be going to! My answer is NONE!
I'm not a soccer fan but I guess this event is not only for soccer fanatics neh? But I am not feeling it nje! The biggest province, which I happened to be in, in SA won't be hosting any games so even if I want to watch I'll have to drive all the way to Bloemfontein hhhyiii!
Will you Gals be going to the stadiums to watch any of the games?
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

WHO HAS TICKETS? Empty Re: WHO HAS TICKETS?

Post by Cece May 24th 2010, 13:32

Same here Vamo. Some of my friends went to the opening of Mbombela stadium when Bafana Bafana was playing. I did not even bother. And my company had a lucky draw since they bought 50 tickets, didnt partacipate. I am feeling it, but going to a stadium is a big no,no for me. I will be watching our home team at home. Thats my style, i am probably boring i know Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Angels' Mom May 24th 2010, 13:47

We have tickets for three matches... i am def not a die hard fan but do watch WC events and seeing its here and probably the only time in my lifetim i wil lbe able to see the WC, i will def be going!!
Angels' Mom
Angels' Mom
Admin

http://osavulo.forumxpress.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpie May 24th 2010, 14:44

I not into soccer either but dh has bought us all Bafana gear and he says we will watch from home and cause our kids are little.He has planned everything including how much biltong we'll buy etc. The thing is i cant sit through a whole game of soccer,i guess i have short attention span or something like that Smile I think i will watch the the first game(at the beginning and the end only)as well as the final match just to see who wins.
Pumpie
Pumpie

Back to top Go down

Post by change in progress May 25th 2010, 07:58

I am now a bonified soccer fan and am proud of it. WHO HAS TICKETS? Drunken_smilie , DH loves soccer and because I spend most of my time with him it has rubbed off on me, yesterday I watched the Bafana game all by myself and I really enjoyed it.

We will not be going to the stadiums because of the kids but we will definitely be watching at home with loads of friends and we are behind Bafana 100% WHO HAS TICKETS? 982238 WHO HAS TICKETS? Icon_jokercolor
change in progress
change in progress

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumpie May 25th 2010, 09:03

CIP- what i like about hte whole thing is how it has united the whole country during winter season its usually boring in S.A.But now we have something to loo forward to,its like Christmas in winter,i am not a soccer fan but i like the festive mood it brings and already planning recipe ideas on finger foods i will serve dh and the friends we'll be having over.And believe me there'll be a lot coming over because we have a projector and we'll be using it for the games jocolor
Pumpie
Pumpie

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 25th 2010, 09:31

I am definately going to the stadium...I'm not a soccer fan, but it's the world cup and it comes like once in a lifetime in Africa...so I'm not gonna miss it for anything, especially those Italian players, they are just soo yummy for words,lol
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Akira's Mum May 27th 2010, 12:50

I am going for 1 match at the Royal Bafokeng Stadium in Rustenburg - Mexico vs Uruguay. At least i can say "i was there"

Akira's Mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum