Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOUR LO'S NAME!

+3
MamaL&B
Beauty
Vamokuhle
7 posters

Go down

YOUR LO'S NAME! Empty YOUR LO'S NAME!

Post by Vamokuhle June 2nd 2010, 09:25

What's you Little Angel's name (s)?
Who gave it to him/her?
What's the meaning?
What was the alternative?
LO's date of birth?
Was it nite or day?
How Long were you in labour?

My son (as most of you know) is Lwandle Zenande
Hubby gave it to him
The meaning with both names combined: niZenande nibe ngangezihlabathi zoLwandle (May you grow/prosper like the sands of the ocean!) I also tell him each time that I love him ngangoLwandle!!!
I wanted to name him Omhle Zekhethelo: the beautiful choosen one!
He was born: 10-10-2009 (Sabbath evening), at 21:05 after being in labour for 36 hours !!!!!! Rolling Eyes
It rained so hard after he was born! I take it as the showers of blessings that God sent to him from above!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

YOUR LO'S NAME! Empty Re: YOUR LO'S NAME!

Post by Beauty June 2nd 2010, 10:23

My son's name is Onthatile
We had a list of names (compiled by me) and we both decided on Othatile
It means God loves me, people were asking why didnt we name him Oreratile (God loves us). He is the best gift ever and i'm grateful to the Lord for blessing me with him.
He was born:28-01-2009, i was induced and after 16hours of labour there was still no sign of him showing soon and his heart rate was beggining to drop so off we went to the threatre and he was born by c-section at 6:45 weighing a massive 4.8.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B June 2nd 2010, 10:35

My eldest

Lethabo, me and ex (absent BD) gave it to him...It means Joy/Happiness...I had him when I was 17 and I was going through a rough patch in my life his birth just brought nothing but joy to me.... He was born on 27 July 2002 at 18:25...I was in labour for 10 hours, not so painful though...I didn't even know that I was in labour, I just thought that it was just stupid cramps, and even when they got me to hospital, I thought they would send me away because I didn't feel any pain until the last 5 minutes of it!!!

My youngest

Bokamoso
Me and DH call him Bokamoso bo botle (A bright future)

Me and DH gave it him...We were going through rough things as well, and his birth also showed a new and bright future for us...His birth dare was 24 June 2008 11:50 am....GOOOOSH his delivery was just paaainful...I had natural birth and was in labour for only 5 hours, but yerrrrrrrrrr the pain hehehe I can't even describe it!!I didn't even want to see him afterwards, Only saw him 30 minutes after delivery,lol
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle June 2nd 2010, 10:37

4.8 was really MASSIVE Beauty hey!!!! Lwandle was 3.8 natural and I was left with 18 first degree stitches! Smile
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B June 2nd 2010, 10:38

Beauty wrote:My son's name is Onthatile
We had a list of names (compiled by me) and we both decided on Othatile
It means God loves me, people were asking why didnt we name him Oreratile (God loves us). He is the best gift ever and i'm grateful to the Lord for blessing me with him.
He was born:28-01-2009, i was induced and after 16hours of labour there was still no sign of him showing soon and his heart rate was beggining to drop so off we went to the threatre and he was born by c-section at 6:45 weighing a massive 4.8.

4.8 affraid
Yooooh I would die!!!
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z June 2nd 2010, 13:52

My LB's name is Kuhle (Its is beautiful) fom me n Khulekani (Pray continuosly) frm dad n Katlego (success). He was born on 24 April 2009 weighing 3.0 kg by C-sec. I went on labour around 5h30 n 8h35 my angel was here. No major labour pains bt I tell u I couldn't walk da following day.
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty June 2nd 2010, 14:56

Some women are lucky and you one of those Amanda.

Yes gals 4.8 they were worried there could be something wrong with him especially diabetes since my ma and bro have it, but he was all fine.
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z June 2nd 2010, 14:59

I knw beautyn I thank God for dat, ngiyigwala kabi. Am I crazy 2 want another one?
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Beauty June 2nd 2010, 15:26

No you not, labour pains of nie i also want another one but not anytime soon i want a rock in my finger first Embarassed
Beauty
Beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z June 2nd 2010, 15:30

I want one next yr
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by change in progress June 2nd 2010, 15:58

my daughter who is 6 is Ziyanda (which means we are growing) she was born in 2004 March 11. she was named by me but we agreed on the name with hubby, she is a star hubby named her Ayanda in honor of SIL 's child who passed away in a car accident.

our son is Lwandile (our love has grown), Esihle( short for beautiful gift), hubby gave him his first name and SIL named him Esihle, he was born in 2008 august 22.
change in progress
change in progress

Back to top Go down

Post by langelihle June 3rd 2010, 13:33

My first born, (girl) Senamile (we are overjoyed) Kuhle (It is beautiful what God has done for us) first name by myself and hubby and second name by MIL Evil or Very Mad i wanted Okuhle but was bulldozed, even thought of changing the birth certificate hey!

Second born, Esethu Sibusiso (Our Blessing) its two names Smile both hubby and I decided and this time i refused for MIL to name my kids, she had 9 of her own to do that!

langelihle

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle June 3rd 2010, 13:58

hhawu kodwa lihle nje Lange!!! Some MIL name their granchildren abo Mbekezeli...Nkaninkulu!!! hhey wena!!!!! Mine also gave me one of those and that is why I never mention Sizophila as my second name! People always ask me what does S stands for....I never tell!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece June 3rd 2010, 14:54

@Vamo - Sizophila ngoba phela usefikile umakoti Smile

Our babies names are as follows - Nokukhanya (my name is Khanyisile) second name is Thembekile (from MIL very ancient i know. Our boy is Zwelibanzi but we call him Banzi (from elderst brother inlaw coz MIL has since passed) second name is Mbusiseni from my Mom after my late brother who was killed in a car accident. I absolutely love it when we give our babies african/native names Laughing

@ Lange, i love your name as well.
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z June 3rd 2010, 15:12

Lange my LB's name is Kuhle n its a beautiful name
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum