Ladies Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WOKE UP SLEEPING NXT TO SOMEBODY!

+2
Cece
Vamokuhle
6 posters

Go down

I WOKE UP SLEEPING NXT TO SOMEBODY! Empty I WOKE UP SLEEPING NXT TO SOMEBODY!

Post by Vamokuhle May 6th 2010, 10:22

what a feeling!!!!yhoooo its been a long time! There is nothing I enjoy more than that early or middle of the night nookie!
Who is feeling me Gals???????
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

I WOKE UP SLEEPING NXT TO SOMEBODY! Empty Re: I WOKE UP SLEEPING NXT TO SOMEBODY!

Post by Cece May 6th 2010, 12:16

Not really Vamo, but i vividly know what you talking about. I am still off Crying or Very sad My son is 6mths and I still haven't gotten my groove back. Can you believe it. DH understands thought.
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

I WOKE UP SLEEPING NXT TO SOMEBODY! Empty Re: I WOKE UP SLEEPING NXT TO SOMEBODY!

Post by Vamokuhle May 6th 2010, 12:24

Shame Cece...but you'll come right I know! Mina its not a matter or 'understanding' hubby is ALWAYS away on assignments and I have been deprived ***don't tell, but it was the first time since Lwandle (turning 7 mnths nxt wk) was born***. We were "told" to wait 6 months EISHHHHH
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by blkpearl May 6th 2010, 12:28

Haibo 6 months? I waited 6 weeks Embarassed

blkpearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 6th 2010, 12:36

BLK....kunjalo nje sisi but considering this morning's perfomance ans satisfaction...I can gladly say it was worth the wait and Lwandle did not evn disturb! I'm loving both my men so much right now!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 6th 2010, 12:36

Eish ya 6 mths is kanda long. But mmmmm our elders and their anceint rules. Docs normally advice to wait for 6 wks. I just imagine being set down and all the gogos telling to stay away from hubby for 6 mnths Very Happy, some even advice to sleep in a separate rooms to avoid temptation Shocked
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 6th 2010, 12:43

separate rooms is not ok, I believe that even thoug you are not really active but there are other things you can do as a couple like cuddling and kissing, just feeling each other's warth is assuring enough!
In my case the fact that DH was not around help me to 'obey' them but if he was around .. 3 mnths was all I was going to wait
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 6th 2010, 12:47

I know da feeling gal. I dnt stay with my man n today I woke up next 2 him n Igot it all. Mhn I ws even l8 @ work Embarassed
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 6th 2010, 12:48

shooo ladies 6 months??hai mina I was told 6 weeks,we didn't even last for 4 weeks. I just couldnt' handle it...well I sleep and wake up with it everyday,lol
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by blkpearl May 6th 2010, 12:55

Mama L&B, there i thought i was bad.... 6 months. Sleeping in the same bed for 6 months and not doing it. I'll go crazy! Ngiyazithandela lento shame mina lol!

blkpearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 6th 2010, 13:01

I agree 6 mnths in a same bed is just not possible. Anyone can go cracy blkpearl. Mama L&B you couldnt last 4wks Very Happy , so many addicts Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 6th 2010, 13:04

Well I was told 3 months bt I gave up in the middle of da 3rd month. I think its just 2 make sure u heal n if u get pregnant ur kid are nt born in da same yr.
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by blkpearl May 6th 2010, 13:12

So Cece, you telling me you and your man are currently not sharing a bed? I would think even if you're dont share a bed, but seeing each other could just heat up things. you know!!!!!!! unless you guys dont stay in the same house or province for that matter...

blkpearl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cece May 6th 2010, 13:29

We do share a bed and we have done it a couple of time Embarassed , coz we stay together full time. But I did it for HIM than for myself, coz i wouldnt want him to look elsewhere. My groove is still gone therefore my body does not respond well. I can never follow this ancient rules hence u are told about them once a baby is born Very Happy

Last edited by Cece on May 6th 2010, 13:42; edited 1 time in total
Cece
Cece

Back to top Go down

Post by Vamokuhle May 6th 2010, 13:32

Eishhh Cece I know what you mean, its said that we as women sometimes (if not all the time) have to do things to "keep the peace" in our homes!
Vamokuhle
Vamokuhle

Back to top Go down

Post by langelihle May 6th 2010, 15:51

Lol, my MIL told us to wait 6 months as well, hubby went asking all the zulus he could find in Cape town, and then he said to me, no bathi uma wasnt right lol, first time he decided to disagree with her Laughing

langelihle

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 6th 2010, 16:09

Cece girl I don't know how you do it...but mina everytime I see DH, I just get weak on my knees...Gosh I tell you the man does it for me,after 6 years with him,I still ask myself asking for more....
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda_Z May 6th 2010, 18:37

Mama L&B - ur kids r cute. I think I want another one, am I crazy?
Amanda_Z
Amanda_Z

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaL&B May 7th 2010, 08:03

hehehe they are cute and very naughty,they are always fighting and eish it's especially Bokamoso,he's always beating up his older brother...I must say your sons chicks just make me wanna smoooch him...he is soo adorable Laughing
MamaL&B
MamaL&B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum